Main Page or Index
Think of this page as the "cover to your book" inviting viewers to enter your site. Our goal should be to make it colorful and eye catching. Your company logo, name and a brief description of your company may go here.
Think of this page as chapter "one" of your "book".
Your company profile or a more in-depth description of your company is described here. Additional pages can spring from this page such as:
- Company History page
- Credentials page
- About Our Employees - individual biographies page(s)
- Customer Testimonials Page
- Company Awards Page
- A customer serviced page with hyperlinks
Chapter "two" page of your web site
Again, additional pages can spring off of this page to describe your services in more depth.
Chapter "three" page of your site
This page will describe in detail the products your company offers. Again, additional pages can be linked from this page to describe your products in more depth.
Chapter "four" of your site
List any frequently asked questions about your company and the answers.
Chapter "five" of your site
This page should list your address, phone number, e-mail address, hours of business, etc. Mini pages could spring from this page to include:
- Company Directory of Individual employees / title / work extension and e-mail address page.
- An information request form page.
- A Directions page
Chapter "six" of your site
This important page is similar to a Table of Contents except it is made up of hyperlinks to each page of your site.
The ideas for content are endless. Additional web page ideas include:
- Online coupons
- Helpful related websites.
- Definitions of words or a business glossary related to your business.